Saturday, February 4, 2012

People Love Reading About Fat but Don't Wanna Be Fat

Fat, fat the water rat. Fatty McFat Fat. Based on the statistics of my blog, everyone wants to read any post that is about being fat, eating fat, looking fat or saying fat. Fat is huge! Fat is quite popular. Fat is the word most searched for. Ditto pictures of fat people.

I am going to Florida today and I hope I don't look too fat in my bathing suit. I hope there are not too many fat people on the beach. Now let's see how many of you read this post. Certainly not one of my best, but surely one of my fattest.

1 comment:

  1. I guess that means we'll be chewing the fat Tuesday!! Have a good flight.

    ReplyDelete

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...